Participation Cymru have compiled the following models of engagement through our work.
These models are all designed to help organisations to work effectively when engaging citizens in decision making. If you’ve come across a model that you have found useful, please contact us and we’ll add it to the list below.
- Community engagement and participatory decision-making – Murdoch University
- Community engagement model – City of Charles Sturt
- Community engagement: The Centre for Ethnicity and Health – Centre for Ethnicity & Health & University of Central Lancashire
- Models of community engagement – Scottish Community Development Centre
- Reaching out: community engagement and health – Improvement and Development Agency
- Three examples of community engagement techniques – Minnesota Department of Health